Legal Services – Infrastructure & IssuesLSW has developed a secure and controlled, global virtual delivery platform. This platform enables seamless delivery of our service offerings and integration of our people with our customers in what is effectively a virtual office, providing global legal solutions. The infrastructure has been set up with a focus on customers most sought out requirements of delivery, efficiency and secured outsourcing of legal work.
Planned Infrastructure to fulfill requirements of delivery, efficiency and secured outsourcing of legal work.
- State-of-the-art technology architecture, servers with advanced security software and applications.
- Physical access controlled by biometric access control.
- 24×7 electronic surveillance of the premises.
- Dual monitors for a paperless office and to minimize errors
- Redundant systems: 100% data backup, power backup, dedicated and multiple Internet lines from top tier ISPs, 24×7 access.
- Cyberoam UTM with Layer 8 technology
- Enterprise suite for Virus prevention and cure
- Spam filter for Internet access & mail server
- URL filtering application for surf control
- Capability to prioritize and control traffic and bandwidth allocation at user/application level.
- Capability to seamlessly integrate into client networks using VPNs with the highest levels of security and confidentiality.
- Profile based Desktop access which allows access to only required minimum applications. No data storage access at local machines.
- Centralized server based storage.